The Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program
Buying a used car can seem like a trade-off. You want the cost savings that come from buying pre-owned, but you don’t necessarily want the risk, uncertainty, and upcoming major repairs and replacements that come with the reduced price tag.
Fortunately, Nissan has a happy medium for car buyers looking for the best of both worlds: The Nissan Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Program.
Check out our current inventory of NIssan Certified Pre-Owned vehicles in Kamloops, British Columbia.
When you shop Certified Pre-Owned, you get to share in the following perks:
- 24/7 Roadside Assistance: Count on Nissan to help you out of a jam. Use our roadside assistance hotline for towing, battery boosts, fuel delivery, flat tire replacement, and lockout services when you need it.
- Personalized Trip Planning: Tell us where you want to go and we’ll map out the best routes for you, complete with travel accommodations, sightseeing information, and tips, and a complete list of Nissan dealerships en route, should you need to stop in for service or guidance.
- First Oil Change Free: Keep your new Certified Pre-Owned vehicle healthy by forming the right habits early, and save an equivalent of $65 in the process.
- 10-Day / 1,500km Exchange: If you change your mind within the first 10 days or 1,500 kilometers, whichever comes first, feel free to exchange your vehicle for another Certified Pre-Owned model.
- Attractive Low Financing Rates: Banks and lenders normally shy away from giving the best financing rates on used vehicles (they don’t want to repossess them in the event of nonpayment) but they are confident when it comes to Certified Pre-Owned Nissans. You’ll often find financing rates at 1% or lower on many models.
Standard Basic Warranty
Forget about your new used vehicle giving out on you anytime soon. All Certified Pre-Owned Nissans come with a standard 12-month / 20,000 km basic powertrain warranty that covers unexpected breakdowns of your engine, transmission, front-wheel drive, rear-wheel and 4-wheel drive, and many other high tech components.
But if you really want to melt away any residual worry, you can certainly bolster your basic warranty with one of our Added Security Plans (ASP), such as our Comprehensive Plan or Platinum, top-of-the-line plan. These can extend your warranty periods and cover remaining parts, such as the radiator, fuel pump, or master cylinder, to name a few.
If you’re interested to learn more about what is covered in any of our warranty plans, please talk to one of our staff today.
Tested, Inspected, and Perfected
What does it take to qualify as a Nissan Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, compared to any other model in our used inventory? Well, the vetting process is more thorough than even the ones some CEOs of major companies go through.
- 155-Point Inspection: We check everything in, out, and on the road, ensuring that everything lives up to the highest standards. From the floor mats, to the gas caps, to the way the drivetrain accelerates and handles corners, no stone is left unturned, guaranteeing that you are not left with any surprises.
- CarProof History Report: Sometimes an inspection doesn’t tell the entire story. That’s why we also offer CarProof vehicle history reports with each of our Nissan Certified Pre-Owned models. The report lists all prior insurance claims and statuses on the vehicle (salvaged, stolen, flood/fire damage, etc.), letting you see all of the cards before you decide how to play your hand.