Nissan Advantage Program – Getting a New Car Just Got Easier
Have you ever felt that getting a new car was out of your reach? Think again! The new Nissan Advantage Program is here to help Canadian car buyers afford a new vehicle, even when the banks may otherwise be hesitant to lend.
This is a program created specifically for three types of people:
- New Canadians who aren’t yet familiar to lenders
- First time buyers who are trying to establish their credit
- Folks currently suffering bad credit (less than a 600 FICO score)
The banks may not be set up to lend to you, but we are. So whether you’re out to establish or re-establish your credit, or if you just want to own a reliable ride from the fastest growing automaker in Canada, River City Nissan is your best place to shop.
Buy new and benefit!
The Nissan Advantage Program is applicable to the latest versions of these best-selling Nissan cars and SUVs:
- Versa Note
- Altima Sedan
Other Program Conditions
- A minimum down payment of $1,500 is required
- The maximum amount financed cannot exceed $30,000
- Proof of employment is necessary, with minimum full-time employment equal to or above 3 months
There are a few other requirements and necessary documents to be eligible for the Nissan Advantage Program. To learn more or to find the answer to any other questions you may have for us prior to your visit, feel free to contact one of our finance representatives anytime.