Nissan College Graduate Program
As a recent graduate, you’re taking a big step into the world. You’re facing all sorts of choices, and it can be both a stressful and exciting time.
At River City Nissan in Kamloops, we take the stress out of buying your first vehicle-even if you have little or no credit history.
Check out some of the other Nissan Grad Program benefits:
- Competitive financing rates, even if you don’t have prior credit history
- No-hassle buying experience
- Applicable incentives
- 90-day payment deferral option
How to Qualify for the Nissan College Graduate Program
Students must have graduated within six months or past two years from an accredited Canadian college, university, graduate or nursing school.
- Currently enrolled students are eligible
- Must be presently employed or will be employed within 90 days of financing approval
- Must have sufficient monthly income to cover vehicle payments as well as living expenses
- Valid auto insurance
- Approved credit